Cathy Stockton and David E. Gullatt used their combined 75 years in education to create Practical Classroom Management for Elementary, Middle, and Secondary Teachers.
Their book identifies theorists and educators who are noted for their research in psychology or education to assist teachers in creating an effective classroom. In addition to giving suggestions for the physical classroom arrangement, the authors identify methods/activities to reduce stress and to help meet student needs.
The chapter on legal issues is a must read for all educators.
Cathy Stockton retired after serving as an elementary and middle school teacher, school principal, associate dean in the college of education, and superintendent of schools. She was Louisiana’s 1996 Elementary Principal of the Year.
About the Author:
David E. Gullatt served as a secondary teacher, principal, state department math supervisor, director of curriculum in the college of education, and recently retired as dean of the College of Education at Louisiana Tech University.
- Cover Page(第1页)
- Title Page(第2页)
- Table of Contents(第5页)
- Chapter One: Theorists/Scholars(第6页)
- Chapter Two: Organizing A Classroom Conducive To Learning(第7页)
- Chapter Three: Diverse Learners(第8页)
- Chapter Four: Planning Effective Lessons(第9页)
- Chapter Five: Managing Student Crises And Student Safety(第10页)
- Chapter Six: Barriers to Being An Effective Teacher(第11页)
- Chapter Seven: Conflict Mediation: Does It Work?(第12页)
- Chapter Eight: Laws Of The Land(第13页)
- Chapter Nine: Involvement Of Parents And Families In Schools(第14页)
- Chapter Ten: Teacher Responsibilities(第15页)
- Chapter Eleven: Stress(第16页)
- Chapter Twelve: Accountability In The Classroom(第17页)
- Chapter Thirteen: Helping Organizations(第18页)